Metal spraying is a process where molten metal is sprayed onto components. Metal spraying is a desirable finishing process for a wide range of industries as it provides es long-lasting protection in environments where they need it the most, such as the rail and marine. As a leading provider of metal spraying we provide aluminium and zinc coatings. Metal spraying UK is a popular finishing process but with so many metal spraying companies available, why should you choose Pym & Wildsmith?
We are Experts
When it comes to our metal spraying, we like to ensure we can cater to as many different clients as we can, which is why our metal spray comes in two different variations. (either spraying aluminium or zinc metal spray) sprayed onto the desired surface, at Pym and Wildsmith we can ensure your project is transformed into a durable and long-standing piece of work. Our large spray booth means we can perform metal spraying on items of up to 2.8m long X 2.5m wide, so whether it’s a small or large project, using aluminium spray painting or zinc, we can give your project the protection and finish that it deserves, that lasts up to 25 years. We also like to ensure that your project is fit-for-use almost instantly after its metal coating spray. Our other services include powder coating, shot blasting and e coating.
Durability with high performance
- Coatings are available for almost instant use with no drying or curing times.
- Higher degree of bond strength than most other thermally sprayed deposits.
- More economic coatings due to the use of compressed air and electricity.
- Metal spray will provide a long life coating of 10 to 25 years.
- Zinc metal spray is suitable for protection of up to 200o
- Aluminium metal spray gives protection against temperatures of up to 400o
It is often specified in preference to galvanising for its ease of application without the need for drain / vent holes.
Our large spray booth can accommodate items up to 2.8m long x 2.5m wide that enables us to metal spray a wide range of projects both large and small.